Logan’s Got Talent
May 23 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$2.00
Logan’s Got Talent is returning for its second year on Saturday, May 23!
The competition, which was a hit in its first year in 2019, will be presented by the Logan County Family Resource Network in sponsorship with Logan Regional Medical Center and Robert Noone Adoption Services.
The competition will be held at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, May 23, inside the Savas Kostas Performing Arts Center at the Logan campus of Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College. Admission is $1 for ages 17 and under and $2 for ages 18 and older.
The competition will be solely based around vocal/music talent, and the audience will be allowed to vote for their favorite this year.
The first-place winner will receive a $500 cash prize, with additional cash prizes of $300 for second place and $200 for third place.
To register for the competition, a form may be picked up at one of the following locations:
– Logan County Family Resource Network, 1 Washington Ave, Logan
– The Logan Banner, 218 Dingess Street, Logan
– Main Street Beauty Shop, 663 Main St, Man
– Tracy Vickers Community Center, 68 Boise St, Chapmanville
– Coal Valley News, 85 Town Square, Danville
– Williamson Daily News, 48 West Second Avenue, Williamson
– Lincoln County Adult Education Center, 353 Walnut St, Hamlin
Forms can also be downloaded and printed off at this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fQexAoojW2I7XEVhZy7WYO-r3sEKVHXc/view?usp=sharing
Additionally, you may contact Keith White at [email protected] or by calling 304-792-2016.
The competition is open to anybody from outside Logan County who wishes to participate.
Your registration fee and form should be mailed to Keith White, 85 Good Samaritan St., Logan, WV 25601.